East Midlands Group Christmas Social, Borrowash, Derby
Merchandise Clothing special orders, Order On-line
Merchandise Clothing items, Order On-line
Merchandise HiVis Clothing, Order On-line
Gift voucher for on-line ride entries, Order On-line
Plungar Pleasure Ride, Plungar, North Leicestershire
East Midlands Local Awards Presentation, Long Eaton, Notts (Jn 25 M1)
Sport Endurance National AGM, SE Office, Derbyshire
Three Bridleways Ride, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs
Osberton Winter Pleasure Ride, Worksop, Notts
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of rides are you putting on?
- We intend to offer a selection of rides over a variety of distances, to include pleasure, training and competitive rides. These will be open to both members and non- members, although non-members will be charged a premium.
- How are you different?
- We will be different in many ways. Autonomous groups supported regional associations and governed by a central committee, a set of rules that will be simple and easy to follow, we will use modern technology to help administer and run the organisation in the most cost effective way, with online results, newsletters and payments. Most importantly we want to honour the values of the organisation as set out above.
- How will it be organised?
- Our vision of the way we would like to develop Sport Endurance is detailed above but how this develops will depend on our members and the level of support we receive.
- What rides have you planned?
- We have a number of experienced people developing a ride programme. Our first competitive ride was held in July 2005. This year will see our members putting on local rides to generate interest and to find new venues and routes so that a full competitive season can be planned for 2008.
- What trophies will there be?
- The intention is that there will be both national and local trophies with the national AGM and awards evening hosted by each region in turn.
- What will the vision of Sport Endurance be in 5 years’ time?
- We have detailed our vision above. This will be a members’ organisation with much of the responsibility for running events lying with the groups and/ or regional associations. The central committee will support them in this important work.
- Who is in charge?
- The people involved with the present development of Sport Endurance are detailed in the 'committee area. However, as we move through the initial launch stage we would like to encourage anyone who is committed to creating a modern organisation to come forward and help.
- Can you ride overseas with Sport Endurance?
- Yes you can ride overseas. You will need to apply for the appropriate horse and rider documentation if you wish to do FEI rides.