- Chester Zoo - 1. Pleasure Ride Entries, Backford, Chester
- Chester Zoo - 2. Next Step and Competitive Entries, Backford, Chester
- Chester Zoo - 3. Camping Entries, Backford, Chester
- Sherwood Pines Saturday - 1. Pleasure Entries, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Saturday - 2. Next Step and Competitive, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Saturday - 3. Camping Friday Night, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Sunday - 1. Pleasure Entries, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Sunday - 2. Next Step and Competitive, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Sunday - 3. Camping Saturday night, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
- Gotham Hills Evening Ride, Gotham, Nottingham
Welcome to Sport Endurance
In response to an increasing demand from endurance riders past and present, a new endurance riding group has been launched. A number of like-minded individuals have formed a competitive national sporting organisation that will provide equal opportunities for everyone, at all levels, to enjoy endurance and long-distance riding.
REGISTER NOW TO BOOK ON-LINE AS A NON-MEMBER
Click HERE for the 2013 rides as a printable list
The group, called Sport Endurance, will use modern technology coupled with innovative ideas and rules which are in line with the rest of Europe, to move the sport of endurance riding into the 21st century.
The intention is to encourage groups and regional associations. These will be autonomous. The central management committee will focus on the organisation as a whole ensuring consistency of policy, rules and finance across the organisation. We will put in systems that will focus on modern technology. Membership on line, ride entry on line and payment by credit card will all be possible. Ride results will be available on our website within 48 hours of the ride. Our plan is to do away with the master card in favour of a members’ account system, which will carry everything a member needs to know.