- Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
- Shipley Park, Heanor, Derbyshire
- Cheshire Cheese Ride, Knutsford, Cheshire
- Cheshire Cheese Ride Camping, Knutsford, Cheshire
- Three Bridleways Ride, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs
- Ticknall Saturday - 1. Pleasure entries, Ticknall, South Derbyshire
- Ticknall Saturday - 2. Competitive entries, Ticknall, South Derbyshire
- Ticknall Saturday - 3. Friday night Camping bookings, Ticknall, South Derbyshire
- Ticknall Sunday - 1. Pleasure entries, Ticknall, South Derbyshire
- Ticknall Sunday - 2. Competitive entries, Ticknall, South Derbyshire
Welcome to Sport Endurance
In response to an increasing demand from endurance riders past and present, a new endurance riding group has been launched. A number of like-minded individuals have formed a competitive national sporting organisation that will provide equal opportunities for everyone, at all levels, to enjoy endurance and long-distance riding.
The group, called Sport Endurance, will use modern technology coupled with innovative ideas and rules which are in line with the rest of Europe, to move the sport of endurance riding into the 21st century.
The intention is to encourage groups and regional associations. These will be autonomous. The central management committee will focus on the organisation as a whole ensuring consistency of policy, rules and finance across the organisation. We will put in systems that will focus on modern technology. Membership on line, ride entry on line and payment by credit card will all be possible. Ride results will be available on our website within 48 hours of the ride. Our plan is to do away with the master card in favour of a members’ account system, which will carry everything a member needs to know.